Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2016 09:50:01 UTC+2 schrieb Mo:

> I haven't seen a plugin for that, but it has been requested in this ticket:
>
>> https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/8069
>>

> Exactly the same request. Thanks. That was years ago. Any way to push that
> a bit?
>

> Generally, tracking different tasks like test and documentation within one
> ticket with additional status flags will extent the ticket size, while
> adding ticket (blocking) clones for additional tasks would increase the
> ticket count. We discussed different pro and cons. As every feature ticket
> will consist of the same quadruple of dev/test/doc and maybe review, and
> usually they are all finished very close to the project end, we tend to add
> flags to the ticket for these subtasks.

I was adding some ideas about such a plugin here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2662#comment:73
I'm not capable of creating a trac plugins yet...

I found some useful part implemented here:
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/8477
At least it is possible to have autocompletion with users on custom fields.