On Feb 24, 6:30 pm, Mark Mandel <mark.man...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We should be able to get the pluggable cache version working for you - it's
> just a question of finding the right configuration for EHCache, and hitting
> the right number of items in the cache.

We also switched back to Transfer 1.1 because the shutdown part of
Pluggable Transfer was turning out to be a real problem. If /anything/
goes wrong setting up the application and Transfer has already started
you have a thread that will never die and you've lost a reference to
the Transfer instance so you can't shut it down.

We end up having to bounce the entire JRun instance every time which
sucks (though is the icky JEE way...).

Not sure how to solve that.