I had originally thought Luis's CacheBox was going to be coming quicker than
it has come out, so it could all be rolled into the 1.2 pluggable cache
version with another Cache Implementation, and roll it all up.

I'm pretty swamped at the moment, and the fix itself it not the issue - its
going through the full release checklist to make sure nothing is broken that
can take a long time.  I'll see what I can do about getting out a 1.1.1 with
fixes for CF9, and also the CF8 vs CF9 performance issue as well as soon as
I can.

Mark

--
E: mark.man...@gmail.com