Following up on this thread, which version of Transfer is recommended to use
on cf9? Is there anything to watch out for, or change? I'm shifting a web
app built on Transfer to a cf9 server.

Thanks,
Nando

--
Nando M. Breiter
The CarbonZero Project

+41 91 606 6372

na...@carbonzero.ch
www.carbonzero.ch

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8