Well that didn't work at all. Unlike someone else who reported that updating
to the SVN version took away the EmptyQueryException problem on my app the
problem still remains.

I have no idea where to go from here besides writing a bunch of code to
accommodate for transfer.get() not returning a new class instance which is
not something I want to do..

Any help is appreciated!!

-Aaron