Aaron,

This error is due to 1.1 not working on ColdFusion 9, you need to use the
SVN version. I'm looking at releasing a 1.1.1 to combat this at the request
of the community in the near future.

Once you have updated Transfer to SVN (or pluggable cache), make sure you
restart Transfer.

Mark

--
E: mark.man...@gmail.com