I'm on CF9 and IIS.

When I call tranfer.get("object", 0) I get the following error instead of a
new class instance:

*Error Type: * The query provided to populate this transfer is empty : [N/A]
*Error Messages:* transfer.EmptyQueryException
It is likely the ID that has been selected for this query no longer exists

I have the same exact code running on the same setup and am not having any
problems with it.

Any reason why this is happening and how to correct it to make it work as it
is designed besides wrapping the code in conditional logic?