Op Woensdag 2007-10-10 skryf Enrique Vargas:
> Hi. I signed at translate.creativecommons.org to help translating things
> about ccHost to Spanish. However, I have no idea if my suggestions were
> stored, are waiting for approval, dismissed, accepted, returned for
> improvement, etc. Each time I go to the project page I see the same
> statistics and I don't know how to see my contributions so far.
>
> Regards;
> Enrique

Hi Enrique

Your suggestions have definitely been entered successfully. If you view
the editing functions for the projects:
http://translate.creativecommons.org/es/cchost/index.html?editing=1
You can view the suggestions here:
http://translate.creativecommons.org/es/cchost/cchost.po?translate=1&review=1&editing=1&has-suggestion=1

With the deployment of the new server, I guess the translation policy
might have changed at the CC site to accept suggestions only, by
default. Perhaps you can contact the server administrators to ensure
that a reviewer has been appointed, or you might want to ask if you can
simply be given translate rights (since the project is mostly
untranslated at the moment).

I don't know what kind of team and access permissions were intended, so
it might just be worthwhile to ask.

Keep well
Friedel