Thank you for the responses. I have more questions:

I have no idea on how to see my suggested translations so far, therefore
I don't know where I was to continue from that point on. Is there a way
to figure out where I was (other than trying to recall where I was myself)?

Is there a way to know who else is working on the same translation task?
I'll like to discuss potential translations. There are a lot of
technical words in English that do not have a direct equivalent in Spanish.

Where can I find the maintainer of the translations to Spanish?
Actually, I signed into this discussion list because it says it is "the
definitive place to ask questions, discuss development, etc.", so I am
hoping (s)he is on this list.

Thanks!
Enrique