Well, the alternative language function is of course a workable solution, but it is quite contra-productive to have to copy/paste all those strings that are exactly the same in both languages.

As for your fail-over solution: we do use bindtextdomain in PHP to handle several MO-files, but I don't know how to load two MO-files (e.g. es.mo and es_MX.mo) and make them complete eachother? If this is at all possible...

With best regards,

Edwin Boersma

*Fasterminds*
/A Marketing Company./
www.fasterminds.com <http://www.fasterminds.com>

Phone: +46 (709) 726431 / +46 (520) 212989
Head Office: +46 (31) 3011801

Webpage: www.fasterminds.com <http://www.fasterminds.com>
Email: edwin.boer...@fasterminds.com <mailto:edwin.boer...@fasterminds.com>

This communication is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may be confidential. Any review, re-transmission or dissemination is prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender then delete this message.

This email has been virus checked by the latest virus checking software, however, we advise you to carry out your own virus check as we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.