Thanks JadedCtrl.

I like this picture for its natural noise. It's a view of nature and it isn't disturbing to find a file or folder on the desktop. Too much details and colors let you work difficult on it. I keep it as a base of the environment.

To answer Vita_cell, my first feelings of Gnome were like I was a bit lost to find something precise as I haven't tried it yet and I had to come back to a normal Trisquel. But on Windows 8, I wasn't even able to find the switch off button !
Gnome can be quite nice if you use a touchscreen.

There are great videos introducing XFCE. It seems nice.
Be sure I'll have a try soon Vita_cell !

I did professionally some graphics using Apple. It is when I saw what Apple did, after the iMac with the first release of iPhone that I got disgusted of their business plan to sell priceless highly designed gear to nuts for them to shine in society.

I have kept an eye on theses interface creations since I use GNU/linux. There are great stuffs to do for every kind of people.
I'd like to do someting in it.