For the other links in this thread I could just right-click on the link and choose "save link as" and it saves as a pdf file. For Magic's links this did not work for me.

Instead, click the link. If you use IceCat and have javascript enabled, the viewer will display the PDF and you can view or download using the viewer. If javascript is not enabled. The viewer loads, but the file is not displayed and the viewer's buttons don't work. However, if you right click on the empty player and choose "save as", then you can save it as a pdf.

Will post again after I get a chance to look through these documents--so far they look great!