The other links are probably links to links and yours are links directly to files. Still, I don't know why that should matter. My point was not that people here cannot access your PDF files, it was a question: why can I right-click with the other links but not with yours?

Yes, javascript is OK if it is free software. Some people, like myself, leave javascript off all the time. Now I know when it comes to PDF, I can enable javascript and run pdf.js.

I know that the point of LibreJS is to keep javascript enabled. But I find that LibreJS slows things down a lot when javascript is enabled. I leave LibreJS enabled and javascript not enabled and if I go to a site and see it needs javascript, and if I really want to use that site, then I will enable javascript and see what LibreJS tells me.

With links to PDF files, I prefer to just right-click and download the PDF and then view with evince.