Actually, I'm using the stock IceCat from Trisquel 7 on both my desktop and laptop and in both cases I have the problem. I just diabled LibreJS and it does not matter. With javascript enabled it works, with it not enabled it does not work.

I tried with abrowser which has javascript enabled by default and it worked. I disabled javascript using about:config and it did not work. I re-enabled it and it did work.

So, I don't know what else to tell you. It seems that pdf.js requires javascript to view the file.

As I said, however, even though pdf.js can't display the file, it loads it so you can still right-click on the blank pdf.js viewer and can successfully download the pdf file.

The inability to play the pdf files with pdf.js is true for all the links here, not just Magic Banana's. The difference is, on the other links I can right-click the link itself and download as a pdf. I don't have to left-click the link and start the pdf.js viewer. With MB's links if I right-click, I am only given the option to download as HTML, not PDF.