Hello everybody!

For my application for scientific funding I need to view and edit a PDF document that apparently is designed for Adobe Reader only. I have saved a local copy and opened the document with the following readers:
- Evince
- xpdf
- qpdfview
- gv
- MuPDF
- Okular
With all of them, there is only an empty page with a note that Adobe Reader is necessary in order to view the document. Okular gives the following error message: "This document has XFA forms, which are currently unsupported."

Which are my options? Using software provided with Trisquel, is there any way to view this document, fill in the forms, save the changes, and upload it on the application website in such a way that the people at the institution can read and process the document? (They probably use the Adobe software.) If not, I would need to use the Adobe Reader, but how could I install it in Trisquel?

This is an urgent call because the application deadline is approaching in about four weeks' time, and I'd like to be way ahead of deadlines.

Thanks in advance.

Florian