Magic Banana, I haven't deleted Trisquel's install from sdj3,4,and 5 yet because I have a question and I'm preparing for sleep - can I simply properly prepare the entire device dev/sdj for future drive device? The sdj1 and sdj2 are not reliable full backup for windows and I wish to put a clone disk there as windows' reliable current backup. Wiping the entire disk for full 1TB use will be best, don;t you think? So do I "have to" delete each partition individually or can I do the ENTIRE device with all partitions at once?

After I clone the win7 drive to the ext (/dev/sdj) drive then I wish to overwrite the win7 OS drive replacing it with Trisquel. My thoughts are getting foggy, not sure if I'm reasoning this properly.

More later, I'm off to sleep.