Hi Heather, come on in!
Don't just poke your head in, you are always welcome to comment and share freely :) Using the screwdriver now-a-days, means the task becomes a major project form me physically.
So while not "impossible" it is unlikely for me to remove and insert devices.
LOL, ha-ha the external TB drive I just installed for the current win7 clone that allowed me the peace of mind to go ahead with this Trisquel Install project was done after purchasing the external rack-kit to house my spare 1TB internal drive -that was meant to be installed internally ;)

My Trisquel 7 installation saga contiues...