This is nonsense.

There is sense: the telemetry component of Firefox sends anonimized data that help Firefox's development, safe search warns about phishing and malware, etc.

I am honestly tired of reading preaching about the 4 divine commandments which nobody cares to exercise in practice and just waits for the next listed recommendation.

Firefox used by anybody to browse any site is freedom 0 in practice. Administrations and companies customizing Firefox for their needs are exercising freedom 1. Firefox in the repository of GNU/Linux distributions is freedom 2 in practice. And, again, Firefox's forks are freedom 3 in practice.

Forks have arisen. Some claim they fix the issues. And they don't. And you still defend their bible.

What fork I defended? I do not defend Firefox's default configuration either. Even less its adoption of EME. I defend the free software definition, which has nothing to do with what the software does but that you keep on blaming for not providing you the software you want.

You just sit and evaluate what another one does and whether it conforms to the 4 divine commandments or not. And although I have asked a question explicitly saying to leave for a moment these 4, you are back to all that.

You asked "Where is the community who has the 'freedoms' to modify things when such critical issue is found?" and I only replied to that. Now you wrongly claim the four freedoms are not "exercised in practice". So, you (not me) are the one "back to all that". You blame the free software definition for not providing you the software you want. If the community does not bring you the software you want, it probably is because it has different views than yours. "Different views than yours" is what you call "nonsense".

Like I have said since the beginning of this thread, the privacy concerns you raise are interesting. I hope your advocacy will lead to more privacy-respecting Web browsers. Unfortunately, labeling every opinion different than yours as "nonsense" is not helping...

I also hope you will eventually understand that "privacy" and "freedoms" are orthogonal issues. Imperfection (what includes privacy issues) is not the same as oppression. In other words, imperfection is not a reason to blame the free software definition, which has nothing to do with what the software does.