I already explained what I meant by that (https://trisquel.info/en/forum/family-privacy-again#comment-127677). But yes, I wouldn't have expected less from you.

> Why would you say so?

Heyjoe is dogmatic* in his belief that a program can be free software and simultaneously disrespect user privacy, as can be read in the very long "Web Browsers" thread. Several people have patiently explained to him why this is not the case. In case you don't have all weekend to read, I will provide you the first shortcut: https://trisquel.info/en/forum/web-browser#comment-126105

Moglen has been wrong about other predictions and is not infallible. Heyjoe is disrespectful of him, as he was of Magic Banana and others (in my opinion of course. You need not agree).

* In the pejorative sense, dogma refers to enforced decisions, such as those of aggressive political interests or authorities.[4][5] More generally it is applied to some strong belief that the ones adhering to it are not willing to rationally discuss.

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogmatic