> however I must note thatit's not a free/libre system distribution,

Wow, I didn't know that. It's a project started and led by Moglen AFAIK. I am surprised it is not free software. Your footnotes are missing, do you have a link to this information?

> It unfortunately isn't free/libre, due to what is exposed in ([2][3]).

[2] and [3] are unavailable. AFAIK, Firefox source code is free software. You are right, the trademark and recommendation of non-free addons make it inconvenient to excercise freedom 3, which is why forks exist. In any case, my point to Joe was that it is a valuable project, faults nonwithstanding. Thanks for the clarification though.