> If I was a
> conspiracy theorist (I am not), I would suggest heyjoe and you
> infiltrated the Trisquel community to demotivate those who want to
> secure their communications.

I don't think it is fair to say that Abdullah's posts here have had a
demotivating influence. Abdullah has acknowledged the current limitations that
make perfect security impossible at this time, but I haven't seen him suggest
that we should not try to achieve any security. In this thread he has suggested
obtaining as many levels of security as possible in each situation, assuming
that I have understood him correctly.