> Please look up the left side picture. Can you see a smiling person's side face? This was made by a laundry.

Oh! You said "side face", but I have just looked at your profile picture carefully and it is actually a human face from *two angles*. One is a profile ("side face") from left (head tilted down, the visible eye in the picture is the left eye), and the other is direct portrait from across (head tilted sideways, the visible eye is again the left eye). The nose, forehead and left cheek are the same (nose, forehead and left cheek) in both faces.

Is it deliberate art, or am I hallucinating?

Note: I didn't understand what you meant with "made by a laundry". -- Nearby a laundry? Or act of a laundry? Laundry means "laundry shop" or "laundry machine" or "someone who does laundry"? I didn't understand it.