> Usually it is better to not talk about women as though they aren't just as important as men...
> [...]
> So yes, both sexes, are equally important in our world.

This is where you misunderstand cultural differences. It was not about associating less importance to women, but it was about protecting them. I have already pointed out that while one culture emphasizes on independence and physical equality, another culture emphasizes on complementary role sharing and inter-dependence on each other.

One culture goes for self sufficiency (independence from each other), the other goes for ying-yang (interplaying of the brute power and sophisticated beauty). If you ask me, ying-yang solution is more natural.

If you look from the other side of the table, then burdening women with the hardships of men can well be regarded as "ruthlessness" towards women, as I have explained to fbit.

This side mistakes the other as misogynistic, while the other side mistakes this one as ruthless. Both are misperceptions, because cultural differences cannot be judged from a viewpoint of a specific angle.

Either you accept cultural values "as-is", or you go need to go above and beyond cultures, strip yourself off of your viewpoints, and try to look into the matters philosophically. If you do that, you will probably see that both (all) cultures have their points, and this will carry you back to where you began: accepting the differences "as-is".

In short, he was not talking about misogynism; he was talking about ying-yang (as I understand).

(I have already gone way too off-topic. If you would like to continue, please open a topic in the troll lounge.)