Dear Ramazanoglu bey,

Thanks. I am afraid that it let you mediate again.
I quite often think that your mediation or summary is skillful and kindly.
I like it, but I think that there is possibility that it remains some bad feeling on the way of argument. I felt that I was defended my claim, it consoled me to some extent, but I don't know that what she/he is feeling now. And I also still want to know what was that clearly. I still want to listen to her/his claim. It looks it is unfair. I clearly stated my opinion, but does she/he ignores my claim? in spite of after downvoted? So she/he should have done nothing from the beginning. I think that she/he ought to state her/his opinion. But I don't want to involve you in our argument. I think that we should argue by email or something. Because perhaps most users think that here is not a place of argument of off-topic (I still think that my post is not off-topic though). But I also think that I want a third party to see our argument or discussion after the argument, because to avoid the argument becomes nonsense. I know that many people who get away on the way from inconvenient discussion by sneaking way (e.g. suddenly ignoring).
But I will restrain that claim. It looks I have no choice. I will restrain...
Thanks, Abdullah san.

Sincerey