> * Talking with my coworkers.

When I'm having a bad time because there's no food around, or I'm
struggling to avoid using the computers, nobody understands me.

> * Going to activity groups, where people do something that I am
interested
> in. Like a board game playing group I go to every month.

I want to do this, but it's hard to do because we live far away and
don't have much gas money to spare.

> If you're saying that you're such an insufferably annoying person
that no one
> wants to be around you in real life, you need to change that.

> No one wants to
> be told over and over again that their phone is evil, that Windows
is bad,
> and that iOS is a jail.

I do not do this.  I only bring it up when it's necessary, like
someone asks to do something with me that involves technology.  I say,
"I don't do that.  Could we please do X instead?"