[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My good friend, since you don't have much time, how about dropping the paradigm stuff and just answer the questions.  Most are very simple and can be answered yes or no.
DAVEH:  You sound like a pharisee trying to trick the Lord!  <VBG>

    It is impossible to answer a question with a yes or no, when the question doesn't make sense.

       For example, if you ask me if I believe Jesus had many wives I could answer with one word, no.
DAVEH:  And what would be your reason for such an answer?  Is there Bible evidence to support your belief, or are you just inheriting Protestant dogma passed down for many centuries?
When you can't give me simple answers to simple questions, it makes me think you are brainwashed.
DAVEH:  IF you think the Jesus/wife question is simple, I would suggest you may not have studied it much.  I bet your quick and simple answer is a result of you never considering the possibility that he did have a wife.
DAVEH:  Nonsense........I've always given you answers as time allows.  But you simply don't like the answers I sometimes give.  That's why you try to put your own biased spin on them to make them fit the paradigm you think I should fit into.
--
Dave Hansen