Here we go again.  I just can't get answers.
Red is not red and blue is not blue.  Red is black.  Blue is white.  And frankly, the color white does not exist.  How you I know this chair I am sitting in is a chair?  I don't know it.  I have been told all my life it is a chair, but that is just what I have been told.  Maybe the table is really a chair, but I have always just accepted a table is a table.  Maybe a table is a commode.

Glenn wrote:
> > OK, Mormons will I ever get a yes or no?
> > Do you believe that Jesus is God's son,

DAVEH:  Yes.

> second
> > person of the Godhead?   Yes or no?

DAVEH:  Yes.

>   Godhead
> > and Trinity are the same to me.

DAVEH:  I disagree.

>  Do you believe
> > that Jesus is God's son, second person of the
> > Trinity as defined by DavidM?  Yes or no?
>
> Thank you, Glenn.  This post clearly indicates that you are sincerely
> interested in what they believe.
>
> Mormons, please respond!

DAVEH:  I've answered those questions before, but I don't mind answering them again.  The only one I can't answer is the one I don't understand.  Now.....will Glenn define "Trinity" for me, please.