No offense taken, but total 100% disagreement.  Trinity is a perfectly good word.  You let Jeff deceive you.  My point, was Mormons can never give a yes or no.  WHY???????   Because they are a cult.

Glenn, no offense intended, but your interaction here is so blatantly biased
and false, how can you expect any of us to take you seriously?  I'm on your
side concerning the subject of Mormons being deceived, but the way you argue
here is embarrassing to us, your colleagues.  DaveH just got done saying
that he would agree with you if "Godhead" and "Trinity" meant the same
thing, and you turn around with your spin and say, "then your answer is no."
You should have said, "then your answer is yes."  It's like you just have to
find a way to disagree no matter what.