[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

To remove the Biblical word "Trinity" is compromise
DAVEH:  Where does the term "Trinity" come from, Glenn?  I understood it was not Biblical, but rather a political fabrication contrived in 325 at the Nicean council.  Here's an interesting perspective.......

DOGMA NOT DOCTRINE:

The dogma of the Trinity is an invention of mankind and the ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA once wrote on the subject..."The propositions constituent of the Trinity were not drawn directly from the New Testament and could not be expressed in New Testament terms....they WERE PRODUCTS OF REASON, SPECULATING on a revelation to faith...they were only formed THROUGH CENTURIES  OF EFFORT, only elaborated  by the aid of conceptions formulated in the terms of GREEK AND ROMAN METAPHYSICS."

http://www.bibleweb.org/TruthAbout/TA01.htm

to get along with a cult that believes Jesus and Satan are brothers.  I don't mind standing alone.
--
Dave Hansen