[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here we go again.  I just can't get answers.
DAVEH:  Huh?!?!?!?!......What do you think those below comments are following my name???
Red is not red and blue is not blue.  Red is black.  Blue is white.  And frankly, the color white does not exist.  How you I know this chair I am sitting in is a chair?  I don't know it.  I have been told all my life it is a chair, but that is just what I have been told.  Maybe the table is really a chair, but I have always just accepted a table is a table.  Maybe a table is a commode.
DAVEH:  And you are the guy who equates GODHEAD with TRINITY, eh!
Glenn wrote:
> > OK, Mormons will I ever get a yes or no?
> > Do you believe that Jesus is God's son,

DAVEH:  Yes.

> second
> > person of the Godhead?   Yes or no?

DAVEH:  Yes.

>   Godhead
> > and Trinity are the same to me.

DAVEH:  I disagree.

>  Do you believe
> > that Jesus is God's son, second person of the
> > Trinity as defined by DavidM?  Yes or no?
>
> Thank you, Glenn.  This post clearly indicates that you are sincerely
> interested in what they believe.
>
> Mormons, please respond!

DAVEH:  I've answered those questions before, but I don't mind answering them again.  The only one I can't answer is the one I don't understand.  Now.....will Glenn define "Trinity" for me, please.

--
Dave Hansen