-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles P. Locke
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 10:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The Law

I don't think I can change the meaning of a word because one person
claims
to have had a revelation.

>From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The Law
>Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:19:26 -0600
>
>Well, then, I've had that myself more than once. I'm sure I'm not
>unusual for that! Sure you don't want to define your meaning again?
Izzy

saying
> >that 1) no additional
> >revelation beyond the NT is necessary relative to the gospel message
or
> >salvation,

have
> >friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

>MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*.
>http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7
4
>74&SU=
>http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_elimin
>teviruses_3mf

>friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

>friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI
=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartsp
amprotection_3mf