Finally, something we can agree on.

Terry

Second, I stopped "pledgin" to the flag long ago.  It just doesn't set well with me Scripturally speaking.

I also teach to stay out of McDonald's.  I rarely ever went there anyway (there are PUHLENTY of reasons NOT to go into that place) but a few years ago they made a VERY public press release INVITING homosexuals and transsexuals to apply with them because they believed part of their success was due to their "diversity".  I understand that such people are in many businesses anyway, but when a company makes a very public PROMOTION to do so they are automatically on my boycott list.

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)

Baruch
YHVH,