Terry wrote:
> The one mental picture I have of the last war
> with Saddam was one I saw on the evening
> news at that time.  It was the rubble of a little
> Christian church building we had destroyed.
> I hope it was rebuilt.  I hope we do not do it
> again.

I would not fret too much about that, Terry.  It is my understanding that
Christianity is illegal in Iraq.  I could be wrong, because I have not been
there, but from what I have read, the Iraqi government destroyed their
churches.  It is likely that what you saw destroyed was something that
Saddam Hussein's government destroyed, like when he burned the oil fields.
Or, it could be something else entirely, but whatever the case, you can't
completely trust the evening news to report things right.  Don't hang all
your sentiments on this one mental picture.

If you want Christian churches to flourish in Iraq, the best path for that
is for us to get Saddam out of power.

Know Jesus, Know Peace.  No Jesus, no peace.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA