Dear Judy,

You wrote:"In the USA this is what is called 'Income Tax' which law Congress initially enacted in 1862 to support the Civil War effort; this was a forerunner of our modern income tax."

If I am not mistaken, that tax to support the war effort was, in fact, voluntary!

You wrote:"There is nothing 'voluntary' about income tax. It is withheld at the source and without a Social Security # it is all but impossible to get hired in this country that is, unless you can find someone doing things 'under the table'; people here get in trouble for having yard sales without a permit."

Perry's post puts all of this in perspective. Do you see what slavery "legal persons" or "franchises" of corporate government are really in when they have to get permits to have yard sales!!!

I wrote:" I pay every tax for which I am liable and which is demanded of me. But I refuse to contribute to Income tax because it is a voluntary tax for which I am not liable. There is not a single statement in our Canadian Income Tax Act nor in your U.S. tax laws which makes any person liable to pay income tax!" (By "person" here, I meant flesh and blood man or woman created by God. But "legal persons", "fictional persons", "corporations", or "franchises" are a different story!)

You wrote:" I don't know about Canada but in the US the Act of 1862 also established the office of Commissioner of Internal Revenue and the Commissioner was given the power to assess, levy, and collect taxes, and the right to enforce the tax laws through seizure of property and income and through prosecution. His powers and authority remain very much the same today; where are you getting your information from Bruce?"

As Perry has pointed out, no one is required to file or pay income tax who has not first volunteered to get a SSN (SIN, Social Insurance Number here in Canada), but once one has volunteered to become surety for the national debt (precisely what Social Security and Social Insurance are all about!), then they ARE LIABLE to pay income tax! But those who refuse such numbers and thus refuse to be surety for the national debt (most Amish, many Mennonites and many others who decline to be so numbered, or who revoke such numbers and decline to volunteer to file or pay income tax) are NOT LIABLE! By the way, scripture speaks repeatedly about being surety for the debts of others! (See Prov.6:1-5; 11:15; 17:18; 20:16; 22:26; AND 27:13)

When I wrote that it is not necessary or required by law to have SIN's or SSN's, you replied: "It is so here... I guess one could go hide in a cave somewhere for the rest of their days but if you are going to live and work in the U.S.A. Income tax being withheld and Social Security are a given for this is the law of the land and the IRS are quite diligent. They caught up with a friend of mine for not paying her FICA (in ignorance)."

If your friend is a "registered franchise" with the "corporate USA" she is certainly liable to pay such taxes. Ignorant or deliberate...failure to pay is "tax evasion"! But if she chose to revoke or rescind her "registration", and function as a free woman, she would no longer be liable at all! The same is true for you as well, sister.

A few years ago, I decided to get the facts on this issue here and you may do the same. I walked into the large regional office of "Human Resources Development Canada" in London, Ontario. This is the agency which is responsible among other things to carry out the E.I.A.(Employment Insurance Act). I asked five simple questions:
(1)Who is required to have a S.I.N.? To which the clerk responded, "Oh, EVERBODY, that works!"
So, I asked the next question:

(2)Can you show me the legislation that states that? To which she responded, "The E.I.A. states that!"
So I asked the next question:

(3)Can you show me the specific section of the E.I.A. which states that "everbody that works has to have a S.I.N.?
The response of the agency which is charged with the responsibility to carry out the E.I.A. was, "We don't have a copy of the E.I.A. in this building!!!"
So I asked the next question:

(4)May I speak to a Human Resources agent?
After a very long wait, I was at last ushered into an office of one of the agents who answered the first three questions as above. I then said to him,

(5)"Sir, since the HRDC is THE AGENCY which is charged with the responsibility of enforcing the E.I.A., and since this is one of the major offices of the HRDC in this country, do you really expect me to believe that in this entire building, there is not a single copy of the E.I.A???" I did not call him or the other clerk a liar! I simply asked him if he expected me to believe what he had just told me!!! At that, he left the room and returned a few minutes later with a few photo copied pages of the E.I.A. (He must have gone down the street to the corner variety store to find it!!!) None of the sheets which he brought me verified his claim! Later at the library, I found, copied and read the entire E.I.A. and found that the legislation dealing with S.I.N's does not require anybody to have a S.I.N. unless they want "insurable employment"!!! At that point, neither I nor my wife had had "insurable employment" for years, nor did we desire to have such, so we were clearly exempt from having a S.I.N.!!!

You wrote:" I've done my research Bruce and still don't see anything voluntary about it. Also it makes no rational sense to me because if we receive the advantages of living in a somewhat safe and free environment then we need to share the cost of keeping it that way by building national highways, Policing them, upkeep of our National Parks, Coast Guard, and National Defense. There are no free lunches out there - someone has to pay."

It is obvious that you have not done nearly enough research, sister! As Perry's post makes clear, "Income Tax" is not used as many suppose to provide revenue for "essential services" such as you have mentioned above! It's sole purpose is to attempt to pay the interest on the national debt! Neither the "Federal Reserve" nor the "Bank of Canada" are federal institutions (i.e. controlled by the federal governments of our respective countries). They are both private institutions which are actually in control of the governments of our two countries! In the mid '30's, both of our governments gave the right to these institutions to print and mint our currencies (something which the government had always done before). So these private banks became the lenders and our governments became borrowers and scripture clearly declares that the borrower is servant to the lender! (Proverbs 22:7)

Every time a birth of a baby (spirit, soul and body) created by God is registered, in either of our countries, a "legal person" is created by government (legal name, legal number and legal document). Birth registrations are actually provided as collateral for the national debt (based on the anticipated life-long earnings of the child)! Here in Canada, birth certifcates are printed by "The Canadian Bank Note Company". In very fine print on the bottom edge of the birth certificate issued to me were these words: "This is a Canadian Bank Note"!!!

Notice some of what scripture says about making merchandise of people:
Deuteronomy 21:14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, THOU SHALT NOT MAKE MERCHANDISE OF HER, because thou hast humbled her.
Deuteronomy 24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and MAKETH MERCHANDISE OF HIM OR SELLETH HIM; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.
2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words MAKE MERCHANDISE OF YOU: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
Revelation 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; FOR NO MAN BUYETH THEIR MERCHANDISE ANY MORE:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, AND SLAVES, AND SOULS OF MEN.

We are a long way yet from the abolition of slavery!!!!

Another little known fact is that it is also a voluntary matter to register the births of one's children with the government! To do so, is really to transfer ownership of those children to government! I personally know many who have refused to register births of their children in this manner. When I asked, the office of the Registrar General for Ontario refused to issue a birth certificate to me with my given name (first name first, last name last and all names in upper and lower case letters, as my name always appears), they refused! They only issue such in the name of the "legal person" or "franchise" which they have created! The names of such are written with any or all of the following features: last name first, first name last, middle name(s) initialized, and/or ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

Since I am not the "legal person" designated by the birth certificate that was issued to me, that document could not identify me. So I returned it to the office which issued it. Men and women created by God are KNOWN and RECOGNIZED by other men and women. Not so with "legal persons"! "Legal persons" cannot be KNOWN or RECOGNIZED or INTRODUCED like men and women, things must be NUMBERED and IDENTIFIED! Remember that when anyone presents "I.D." they are acknowledging that they have accepted "legal person" or "corporate" status! A "legal person" according to the dictionary of Canadian Law is: "Any THING to which the law gives a legal or fictional existence or personality, with capacity for rights and duties. The only legal person known to our law is the corporation - the body corporate."

-I am not a THING, created in the image of corporate government! I am a man created in the image of God.

-I did not derive my existence or personality from the law! I was created by God.

-Nor am I a corporation! I am a Christian man, a new creation in Christ Jesus.

It is for these reasons and many others that I have revoked and returned all government issued I.D. that was ever issued to me.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org