Good Morning Bruce,
I understand what you are saying, have read all about the Int'l
Monetary Fund, CFR etc.... The systems of this world
have always been evil, nothing new there.  Yet in His teaching
Jesus tells us to give what belongs to Caesar back to Caesar
and what belongs to God back to God.

None of us chose this mess, we were all born into a world
where these structures were already in place. ATST God
who still sits on the throne tells us that Governmental power
and authority are from Him.  Jesus reminded Pontius Pilate
of this fact, Paul reiterates it in Romans 13 and Peter restates
it in 1 Peter 2:13,14.

We are also taught not to resist evil but to overcome evil with
good and Jesus paying taxes is one example of this. God
provided the money and Jesus paid.  After all the temporal
is passing away as we speak/write - and the eternal is what is
important.  Making a big todo and resisting the powers that be
make professing believers appear to be self-righteous and
over the top bringing no glory to God even if the argument
is basically correct.

The whole world lieth in the evil one which means they are
deceived and deceived ppl don't know they are deceived.
God does not hold us morally responsible for something we
have no control over. Rather he holds us responsible for the
choice we make each day personally to do it His way or
the way we think it should be.

Grace and Peace,
Judy

PS: The Mennonites and Amish IMO have religious spirits,
they are looked upon here as tourist attractions and novelties
because of their old fashioned ways ATST there is no spiritual
power in their lives to release captives and set ppl free.