Charles Perry Locke wrote:

> It was not the case at the San Diego temple...it was more or less a guided
> tour. No random roaming allowed. I am not saying that there was anything
> being hidden, just that we were not allowed to roam at will and snoop
> around. At that time I didn't feel the desire to explore

DAVEH:  Then why do you think they would not allow you to look around, Perry?  Did
they make an announcement or have signs posted?  If not, I suspect you could have
wandered to your hearts content.  Yes....they would have had an usher accompany you as
they did me, when I looked at places off the tour route.   But not a word was spoken
to me (or anyone, for that matter)....they simply allowed me to roam as I desired.
The person following me was simply making sure I didn't deface or damage the Temple in
any manner.

--
Dave Hansen