Blaine: However,  there is obviously much missing from the Bible

Since Joe RESTORED "ALL THINGS"
"This modern dispensation of which I speak fulfills the biblical promise of a 'restitution of all things' (Acts 3:21; see also Rev. 14:6, 7). Russell M. Nelson, "Combatting Spiritual Drift: Our Global Pandemic" "Ensign," Nov. 1993, 104
 "Many important points, touching the salvation of man, had been taken from the Bible, or lost before it was compiled." Jo Smith

Jo did a translation JST
December 30, 1830 - It may be well to observe here, that the Lord greatly encouraged and strengthened the faith of His little flock...by giving some more extended information upon the Scriptures, a translation of which had already commenced. (HC I:131)
April, 1831; Kirtland , Ohio - During the month of April, I continued to translate the Scriptures as time would allow.  (HC I:170)
October, 1831; Hiram , Ohio - Soon after the above revelation was received [D&C 65], I renewed my work on the translation of the Scriptures...  (HC I:219)

God commanded Jo to translate till it was FINISHED & PUBLISH it: D&C: 73:3,

4; 94:10; 124:89

letter by Smith and Sidney Rigdon dated 2nd July, 1833: "We this day finished the translation of the Scriptures, for which we return gratitude to our Heavenly Father..." (History of the Church vol., 1, 368).

So did he RESTORE the lost parts? Where are the LOST BOOKS that have been restored? Why doesn't the Church use the JST?