He was communicating to the other members of the Godhead

The TRI - part being created man in His image, as a TRI part being (1)Body, (2)soul & (3)spirit
1Thes 5 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Do any parts of your being ever communicate to the other parts?

Is 51:23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

MT 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin Deegan wrote:

> "And God said, let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness . . ."
>
> So according to LDS theology God should have made man after the gods
> images.

DAVEH: All Gods at that point of time were in the same (deified) image,
as there were not yet any false gods created by men.

> Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;
> and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky
> and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing
> that creeps on the earth." (Genesis 1:26)
> Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us,
> knowing
> good and evil; and now, lest he stretch out his hand, and take also from
> the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"-- (Genesis 3:22)

DAVEH: Question: Who was God speaking to when he spoke these words, Kevin?

--
Dave Hansen

Do you Yahoo!?