The word used here for one is ECHAD, Hebrew/Chaldee Lexicon To The Old
Testament, (echad) means, "to unite, to join together, to be in unity."
in other words "Compound United oneness"
echad is a uniplural adjective describing several items in one unit or
group or compound UNITY. The word is used for one nation of 12 tribes,
mariage two become one flesh god took one (Echad) rib and the two become
one (echad) flesh gen 2:24; Numbers 13:23 one(echad) cluster of grapes
God could have used yachid the hebrew word for Absolute one or "the only
one," "alone." Genesis 22:2 "Take now your son, your only [yachid] son"
Jesus said "I and my Father are ONE" (John 10:25)
ECHAD is used in Deuteronomy 6:4: "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the
Lord is One."
Some call it TRI - UNITY
TRINITY is a contraction of TRIuNITY
Hope this helps you understand the TRI UNITY of God.

Thank you Kevin .  Because of you and Bill, I now understand what I could never quite grasp before.  I am in your debt.
Terry