Daniel wrote:
> Do you mean  like the way Ruben  non-Israel
> "flamed" and "attacked" me?  I pointed out
> legitamate  sin in Judy's life, Ruben the
> "clown" reviled me. Either  way, you are a
> hypocrite.  You allow  Ruben to "flame" me
> and yet I  am warned because I "flamed" Judy.
> You can't have it both ways,  David.

No, Ruben is not allowed to attack you either.  I'm sure the list
moderator will take care of all such problems privately.  I stepped in
to talk with you on the list and to make the rules clear because I had
some history with you.

Daniel wrote:
> That's fine.

Thank you.  I take this as an agreement between us.

Daniel wrote:
> My rebuke was  not limited to just Judy,
> but to any other female on a forum called
> TRUTHtalk that would post doctrinal positions
> to other men.  I can see there are more than a
> few jezebels on this forum, albiet Judy seems
> to be the worst  of the lot.  So, in  order not
> to make it specifc: ALL WOMEN SHOULD STOP POSTING
> DOCTRINE on this forum or they will burn in Hell
> for all eternity.

Uh, do you have chapter and verse on this?  I believe that women have
freedom to share on this forum.  Titus 2:3 says that the women should be
teachers of good things.  This forum provides a place where women may
teach others, and also a place for prophecy or prayer, or just to share
or relay a joke, or tell us about their cat or their dog.  :-)

Daniel wrote:
> As for my Romans 7 article  . . . I did not "add"
> to the Word of Yah, rather I explained what Paul
> was saying.

No, you added to the Word of Yah.  You claimed that it made better sense
if we added the words you suggested and then read the passage again with
these words added.  I think the passage reads better without adding your
words.

Daniel wrote:
> As  another brother recently noted,  Paul did
> not write in American english.   He didn't
> even write in KJV english.

So.  That does not give you liberty to add words to Scripture.  Saying
that we are become dead to the law that we might be married to another
is very different than saying that we are become dead to the
condemnation that the law brings in order to be married to another.  The
whole context is talking about how it would be adultery for us to be
married to the law and to Christ at the same time, but your added words
obfuscate the Scriptural teaching here.  The passage is talking about
covenants, which is basically akin to a marriage agreement.

Daniel wrote:
> However, if you  believe  Paul really  meant being
> dead to the law as in not needing to  keep the law
> anymore, then I suggest  you go out and start
> murdering.  After  all, Paul  said  you don't need
> to keep that silly law  anymore,  right?  David, I
> know  you're smarter than that.

I am free to do anything that would benefit another, and if murder was
an expression of love, I would do it.  The problem is that it is not a
manifestation of love.  In Christ, we KEEP THE LAW, but not by letter,
nor by superficial observances which lack understanding, but by truthful
obedience to Christ.

Daniel wrote:
> Anyway, since you never reproved or warned Ruben for
> "flaming" me I will take your warning to me as a
> mis-statement on your part and will continue to point
> out specific sins in specific people's lives on this
> forum.

Please don't do that.  I am not the moderator any longer on this list.
Perry is.  He will likely ban you if you violate the list rule which has
been here since the beginning of this list.

The purpose of the rule is to facilitate communication.  When people are
railing at each other and calling each other names, and declaring others
to be going to the lake of fire, learning ceases.  Sorry, but this list
is not a Christian list, it is not an evangelistic list, it is very
simply a list for discussion and learning.  We have a rule to preserve
that as best as possible.  It is not a perfect setup, and we all break
the rule from time to time, but then we just encourage one another to
back off the personal attacks and get back on subject.

So, please, Daniel.  How about trying to work with us on this, not
against us, and let's see if we can actually discuss some of these
issues with substantive arguments from the Word of God.

Daniel wrote:
> And, David, I will start with you.  Repent you hypocrite
> before you burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.

Good idea.  I repent of all my sins.  Can we talk now?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.