Daniel, when the moderator returns, I'm not sure what is going to
happen.  It seems that you feel compelled to speak purposefully
corruptible words.  Can you please try to discuss this subject in a
Godly and humble fashion, abiding by the one rule that we have on
TruthTalk?  I really would like to continue our discussion.

You say that teaching is teaching is teaching, but I'm not sure what you
mean by that.  Please define for me the word "teaching."  If a group of
women were to instruct men of God about the resurrection of Christ and
instruct them on where they should travel and hold meetings, would that
be considered "teaching" by you, teaching that would be forbidden by
Jesus?

Also, have you considered that Priscilla expounded the Word of God more
perfectly to Apollos?  Apollos was a mighty man in Scriptures, and
greatly used in the establishment of the Corinthian church.  Do you
consider what Priscilla did a wicked thing?  Do you consider Priscilla
also to be a Jezebel?  Did Priscilla suffer the judgment of hell fire
for "teaching" Apollos, in your opinion?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.