\o/ !HALALU YAH! \o/
Greetings in the Matchless Name of YahShua!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 07/02/2004 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Divine Nature

> Personal experience would have me agree, Lance.

I have much personal experience to the contrary.  Shall we rely upon personal experience or The Word and The Ruach?

> And to imagine that this debate has something to do with one's salvation

OBJECTION ... No foundation, facts not in evidence i.e. yet another straw man -- I'm no scarecrow and you're no wiz!

> is downright criminal.

Hyperbole?  Just what crime would that be if your baseless assertion were so?

Ahava b' YahShua
(Love in The SAVIOUR)
Baruch YHVH,
(Bless The LORD)