In a message dated 1/12/2005 4:56:51 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

How sad John,
"Unto the pure all things are pure, but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure but even their mind and conscience is defiled. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate" (Titus 1:15,16)  jt

You just don't try to understand anything I say, do you.   If David can speak of a whole group of individuals,  I can speak of the individuals themselves.   If whole denominations are unpure, so are those who make them up  --------------  but maybe you criticize me for not being clear about the notion that we are made pure by Another.   I don't know.  I do know that the Titus passage has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

John