In a message dated 1/13/2005 11:27:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

jt: It's bad enough that Bill first insults and then cuts and runs whenever his worldview is threatened.  Invariably you jump in right away to rub a bit of salt in the wound -  What gives you the idea that you know all these things (ie: who I am here to learn from) John?...  jt

I've been reading your postings for nearly a year, that's how I know.     Did I miss speak when I said that Judy does not intend to learn from the likes of "you and me?"  According to you,  I (and Bill)  am wrong on every single major Christian doctrine in the book and then you whine about me criticing you.   Incredible.

John