On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:37:32 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
You can't afford to allow Romans 14:4 to a principle of truth, so you limit it's usefulness to the meants only question and continue uneffected   ---------    and you ask me why I say you are stubborn and rebellious  (and saved)?  !!!
Of course I can JD but this principle is understood in the light of all other principles and there are some ppl
who profess to follow the Lord who will not be standing in that day - Jesus calls them "you who practice
lawlessness/iniquity" and these ones will be set aside as goats.

In Romans 14, the meats issue and the holy day issue were the specifics.14:4 IS THE ABIDING PRINCIPLE that allows me to fellowship those who disagree with me, as a matter of The Faith.  That is what it does and there is no denying it.   Jd
I'm able to befriend those who disagree with me also JD but it is not because of Romans 14:4; I do it because we are to love our enemies as well as our friends, walking in love is obeying the Royal Law.

By the way   -------------    I am not up at this time in the morning, never having gone to bed this evening, because I want to get the truth out there in email land   --------    I took my wife out for dinner ( I like to give her a break from washing, cooking and cleaning once in a while) and a Mexican pepper kind of kicked me in the , the   --    ah, GUT !!!   I liked the dinner, but the fourth time around,  well it gets old. JD

Glad to see you are good to your wife JD; is it your wife who likes the Mexican food?   jt