Correction of sorts.   Specualtion in and of itself has nothing to do with what I believe,  I hope.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:22:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

Moronically ???  :-)   I would believe in a virgin birth whether the Bible give us that word or not !!   Now,  as to the 7 quoted points , below.   I can see how each could be defended or spoken without debasing the virgin birth.   God DID SOMETHING TO MARY.   Beyond that,  I personally believe we waste our time.   Speculation has nothing to do with what I believe,  I hope.

Jd