Again, Blaine, I point out that the cross is not seen or used as a symbol for jesus. Do you understand that?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cross
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:22:51 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2005 9:03:40 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Then why  put them on the "House of the lord"?

Blainerb:   Hmm, well it goes like this, Kevin:  One of the  names of Jesus
Christ is "The Bright and Morning Star."' He has also been called Wonderful,
Counselor,  the King of Heaven, the Creator,  the Prince of Peace, the Lamb
of God, etc. Have you ever heard or read about him being called "the cross?"
 or, "The old Rugged  Cross?"
  Stars are higher than crosses.  Stars are more beautiful than  crosses.
Stars represent where we want to be after we leave this Vail of Tears. Most Christians would like it better if we put crosses on our temples. But we don't
because, we are trying to be more like Jesus, and he  was perhaps the most
independently minded person to walk the earth. We are not trying to be like everyone else, we are simply doing what we think most appropriate, considering we idolize and worship Jesus Christ. We like stars better than crosses--why
is that an  arrow in your side?  Why does that offend you?