http://www.hillcumorah.org/Pageant/

http://www.mormonmiracle.org/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
times and dates???

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Mormon pageant in NY is for Gentile consumption and is Squeaky clea, everything is veiled.
BUT go to Manti UT and see a pageant where they MOCK Christians, cause it is for Mormon consumption

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Might as well admit it Blaine - you Mormon boys have  been sprung.  You've got yourselves in a mess over this one.
This is exactly what happened with my little friend in Newfoundland Canada.  Two good looking Mormon Missionaries had her and her friend snowed.  They said they were born again Christians and she was a baby in the faith so at first she didn't know the difference The boys took Roseanne and her friend out bowling and when a (for Christians) well loved hymn came on over the sound system these good looking Mormon boys began to mock it .... This was when the lights came on for my friend and their missionary endeavors were over -  to late for her, she already knew the Truth and darkness had lost it's cover.