Sent: 12/13/2005 6:00:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Cross

Hmmm, JD is right, denigrating the symbols of another's religious beliefs was wrong.  I apologize--apparently I offended JD, although I did so unthinkingly and without intention.  It just came off the top of my head.  Sometimes we get too caught up in proving our opinions and beliefs are more valid than every one else's, and I think I may have done just that.
Now, if I may, I would like to ask for an apology from anyone who supported waving Mormon underclothing in public by the street preachers at general conference in Salt Lake City.    And, the same for those who more recently have denigrated Mormon handshakes, and other sacred symbols on TT.  And the same for those who have insisted on spelling "Mormon" with a lower-case letter. :>)
 What is fair is fair, huh?
Blainerb