What is SILLY about the issues Dean raises Lance?
He only listed a small part of the problem or do you completely disregard the warnings in scripture having to do with
both adding to and taking away from the Word of God?  I don't see how you can castigate Mormons while embracing
the teachings of the RCC.  How would one justify this kind of hypocrisy?

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If you wish only to be SILLY then, leave the topic alone, Dean.!
From: Dean Moore
cd: Really John? So you Jesus allows you to pray to Idols (ie Mary and many Saints).
Does you Jesus say the Pope is infallible? Does you Jesus allow you to remove one of his commandments
(ie. the second commandment of no Idol worship) and divide the tenth in two commandments to hide their actions?
Does your Jesus allow you to beat your self for a lesser hell-by punishing yourself or does he say repent?
Does your Jesus teach of purgatory?...etc? My Jesus doesn't allow such things.

JD writes: The Christ of the RCC is no different from the Christ I serve.   That RCC theology is too full of tradition and works, we would probably agree.  but if we roll all of RCC doctrine into the concept of "Christ,"  we comdemn ourselves by that action and for much of the same reasons. jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
discerning the difference . . .

cd: And the sad part is you actually believe a man who said there were 6 ft quaker like people living on the moon-as a prophet of God-very sad indeed.

He may have said that, but he also testified of the reality of Jesus Christ.  Would you count that as being uninspired?
Blainerb